Java Script and Salesforce Hands in Hands
Salesforce has completely changed the way organizations do business by introducing a highly adaptable, customized and easy–to–use platform for end–to–end implementation service. Developers can quickly create and deploy trusted cloud applications that are compact, secure, and accessible without worrying about provisioning hardware or application stacks. Moreover, this platform provides separate tools for defining the data model, the business logic, and the user interface.
- Deliver great user experiences.
- Customize the functionality of your Visualforce pages.
- Display Visualforce page validation messages as pop-ups.
- Effectively use remote objects (JS data structures that mirror the SFDC database) and action methods (action functions, action support).
- Create a more responsive experience that’s ideal for mobile pages or any other page where your use case requires maximum efficiency and performance.
Java Scripts useful expression to make your component more responsive are:
- Invoking Actions on Component Initialization.
- Dynamically Creating Components.
- Detecting Data Changes with Change Handlers.
- Finding Components by ID.
- Modifying the DOM.
- Dynamically adding event handlers to a component.
- Dynamically showing or hiding a markup.
- Adding and removing styles from during runtime.
- Making API callsfrom component.
- Manage CSP trusted sites.
Software ate the world… and the cloud is eating software. – Marc Benioff